Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello. I just opened my game this morning and I get this screen:
It is currently 07. 24 h UK Summer time, Friday April 19th. So the timer must be wrong. Or the time we have been given for the start of the next round is wrong?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
You are right, Christine!!
The timer is definitely wrong! We are giving the schedule as it will start tomorrow - Saturday!!
I have reported it. Will see what the CMs will find out.
P.S: I did not forget your other question! You might have noticed that I wasn't here for the past few days. I will get back to you as soon as I check all the notifications.
I can understand! It gave me a scare too and I sent urgent messages to the CM's!
Thank you for the update, Christine! I will inform the CM's 🙏
Thanks @PummyRaj In fact after a few minutes the timer has reverted back to what it should be! So now it does say "1 day" but that was odd and gave me a fright this morning. I guess it was just a glitch…..