Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Worst game everπ‘π‘π‘π‘π
Regret downloading it
I have lost in all the contest
Upon all my hard workπππ
You guys are the worst
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Welllll not the WORST...As well in the begining the competitions are fierce. But don't give up...CC is is marathon not a sprint. We all have uninstalled at one time...But we all have shouted out loud in public too πππ.
I find when I leave and wait a little while and come back I have a better chance.
GOOD LUCK