Can anyone tell me what this message means? If I was disqualified?

Options
Frankiko2000
Frankiko2000 Posts: 8 Level 2

Can anyone tell me what this message means? If I was disqualified?

Comments

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,990 Legend
    edited April 19
    Options

Hello @Frankiko2000 the message means you have qualified to play in the Final Knockouts Round 1 that starts on the 20th

Where do you count as the country of your normal residency though? In other words what is your nationality?

If you don't have a passport for one of the countries listed below then you won't be eligible for the final

3.1. Eligibility: To be able to compete as a Participant in the Tournament you must:

3.1.1. be normally resident in the United Kingdom, United States of America, Brazil, Canada, Germany, France, Italy, the Netherlands, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Norway, Denmark, Austria, Ireland, Finland, Poland, Romania, Czechia, Greece, or Portugal;

• Frankiko2000
    Options

Thank you very much for the explanation @Alienscar, I'm Brazilian, and o I'll try my best to get through the next rounds. Until later.

• Alienscar
    Options

Thanks for that @Frankiko2000 Brazilians face an issue with their visas it seems.

You will receive an in-game form when the Final Knockouts Round 1 starts and you have until the end of the Final Knockouts Round 3 to complete the form.

It is unknown whether or not when you fill the form in if you haven't got the required visa when you fill the form in if this counts as not being ready to travel. No one knows yet if not having the necessary travel documents at the time of filling the form in will lead to disqualification.

The timing doesn't make a lot of sense. You need a visa to travel, but King hasn't provided the name of the place where finalists will be staying. This means people can't complete a visa application

• Frankiko2000
    Options

The correct thing would be for the Candy Crush All Stars organizers to hire a travel agency to provide all documentation, passports, visas, purchase of airline tickets, complete help and direct contact with the players classified for the final competition in the United States, for the players attend the final game in person

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,055 Level 5
    Options

I don't think it is ever possible for a travel agent to organise a passport or visa for anybody. Laws are such that a person has to apply for these in person themselves, so King could not arrange it even if they wanted to.

• Frankiko2000
    Options

When a large company truly wants a person to go to an event somewhere in the world, this company will provide all the help possible, and hiring a travel agency or other professional to carry out the task of providing documentation is something possible, and should even be common. Of course, the person must provide any document or signature or appearance at a public office themselves, but this would be much easier with the help of a large professional company in this regard. See: the advertisement is that the best players in the world will win a trip with a companion to the final competition in a specific location in the world. But, if from the beginning there is no planning by the organizing company, it is clear that the best players will not be able to attend, for example due to lack of sufficient time between the call and the date of the event, or because all the resources have not been provided by the organizing company.

• Alienscar
    Options

Of course, the person must provide any document or signature or appearance at a public office themselves,

This is what is already happening @Frankiko2000. King is providing the flights and accommodation and all the participating players need to do is provide any document that is required at the time it is required.

Each and every person has to apply for their own passport and visa, no agency can intervene it is US law.

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,055 Level 5
    Options

Do they really claim it will be the best players in the world? That certainly isn't true, because the vast majority of the world is excluded from All Stars! There are millions of players in India, Thailand, and the rest of Asia, Africa, South America, Central America, Eastern Europe and Australia.

• Frankiko2000
    edited April 22
    Options

Good afternoon; I'm competing in the 1/3 finals. 

I would like to know if you have already sent the form to fill out or 

are you still going to send it?

• Frankiko2000
    edited April 22
    Options
    I would also like to know what date you need to have your passport and visa, ok?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?