Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Everything is possible. You just have to have the will to do it.π€£π
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
In an alternate universe maybe. I'd say in this one though what is possible is subject to the universal laws of physics. I could think of a whole range of feats that are impossible no matter how much you have the will to do it.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Hmm I would like to see you attempt walking to the moon @homuale