Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I paid £2.99 on .11th aApril for the season pass upgrade I have proof in my bank app but still not received the upgrade .. Deborah omahony 19/3/65
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I would suggest you contact whichever account is in charge of your online credit card purchases, so either google playstore or apple etc. for a refund. King don't deal with refunds as they don't have access to your payment details.
sorry for the inconvenience you’re having. I would suggest making sure your email is connected and check your junk mail because sometimes when they emailed back it’ll go to your junk instead of your inbox. If that is not the case, I would suggest trying to reach out to them again. I don’t work for Candy crush, just giving a suggestion from one Candy crusher to another.❤️