Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My game disappeared after an ad finished, and I lost my place to win gold bricks. How can I get this to stop happening and get my place back?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @VivIaN2🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I can understand how upset you must have been!! The glitch with Ads is being investigated, and is not resolved yet!
I would suggest you to contact the King Player Support team and report a complaint. I don't think you will be receiving any reimbursements! And/or it is not possible to restore your place in the race either. But, it is always better to report the issues😉
You can use this link to send the complaint if you are playing on Facebook browser —> https://soporto.king.com/contact
If you are using a mobile device or the App version on a computer, you can report it directly from your game. Please let me know if you need help with it.
To reply back, you can simply type below🍫🍫
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
What do you mean by losing level?