Candy Royal

Options
pumcar
pumcar Posts: 34 Level 2
edited April 19 in Discussions

Has any one done data analysis as how many players win Candy royal over all? It is impossible to win 6-7 levels at one time, how can you expect 21 level win in one go? I would like to see the stats on winning streak of candy royal. If it is not significant why waste our time???

Comments

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,068 Level 5
    Options

I always win Candy Royale. Yes, always. That is because I have enough boosters and gold stored in my account to make sure I can keep my win streak for the length of the event, no matter what the game throws at me. Just about all levels can be beaten with the top win streak boosters, plus pre game boosters and then either a lollipop or two, or a UFO or paying 10 gold for the extra moves. A lot of other players use this strategy. So yes, some players who play to keep their top win streak will always win Candy Royale, others never win it. When I play this event, King always give me opposition from players most of whom managed to finish all the levels, so I rarely win more than 30 gold for the 7 level version. The event is tailor made to your success rate, so no player keep winning lots of gold from it.

• pumcar
    pumcar Posts: 34 Level 2
    edited April 19
    Options

Even when the ask is for 21 levels? You must have special powers.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?