Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I lost about 2500 gold bars, nothing else was affected, except the bars, where is the integrity, I need answers
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @igor31375🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you lost the Gold Bars in your game!
I would suggest you to contact the King Player Support team through this link —> https://soporto.king.com/contact and send a complaint.
If you need further assistance, please type below🍫🍫
I am a veteran player, on stage 11,000 plus, more than 2500 gold bars was taken from me, nothing else was affected, all my boosters and game progress are all intact, that tells me it wasn’t an accident. where is the integrity