Options
keelie61
keelie61 Posts: 1 Newbie

Having trouble figuring out

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,999 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @keelie61🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!

Let me call in our Community Friends @MannyFae and @christinewupp and see if they can find any tips for you to beat this level!

• MannyFae
    MannyFae Posts: 329 Level 4
    Options

Hello @keelie61. There is a certain sequence you need to follow here.
    This is my starting board:

First, the yellow key in the bottom left corner must be destroyed. It's difficult because there are no other yellows to match it with. You must either hit it with a special candy or use a lollipop hammer. Here, I managed a combo to get that yellow key at last:

The dragon has now dropped between the yellow candies on the top left. Matching these three yellows will move the dragon to its exit.

The match also released the next key, blue in the rightmost column. Again, you will need to use a special candy or a hammer to get it.

I managed to make a stripe:

Once you collect that key, the second dragon will unlock. Now match the yellow candies on the top left to move the second dragon to the exit. This will also remove all the jellies left in that corner.

Now all that is left is to clear the remaining jellies.

Do not use the fish starting booster and be careful not to destroy the six yellow candies in the top left corner, you need them to win the level.
    Good luck!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?