Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
how do I change my profile picture
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @chelsmay89🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Are you asking to change your profile picture in this Community or in the game?
If it is the game, do you see a camera icon in your profile like shown below?
If you do not have the Camera icon, it is not possible to change your profile pic! But, if you do have camera icon, let me know and I will assist you to change it.
To reply back, please type below🍫🍫
You have to reach a certain level, I think level 5 to change your profile pic.