Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Please, @kiara_wael get me in you tagging list. Thanks for teaching me how to use spoiler. Chispa 2 ID1395162559
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
King no longer give players a free pass if you are stuck on a level for long enough. They used to do this years ago, but no longer do. So if you are out of boosters and gold at this level range there is no way forward that I can see. It is a pay to play game at this level.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
I use Ufo booster to completed level 15055 . I would suggest you give your feedback there, the level designers are keeping an eye on it and I hope they will take your feedback.
No it’s not, I am using up my boosters and done playing.
Way too many glitches way too many poorly designed levels