Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
What is my status in The knockout round
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I did not understand with whom you were talking to? All the comments I see are from you 🤔
Hello @hellgirl1954 🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
If you were in the first place in both Knockout rounds, you should see the Tournament Live today in your game.
It has been more than an hour since you have posted this question. Do you see the Tournament now? If not, do you see any features at all in your “Events” folder?
Are you serious right now yes no that's not an answer
I've been playing the All-Star game since the 14th top landing number one through the knockout one knockout 2 and I don't see it on here what's up with that