Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I had completed level 2026 onthe game and saved my account like prompt and got a new phone and logged into my account on my new phone and I have a 1000 banner but I'm playing on level 51 and I in fact was on level 2026 not 51
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @MaeMae84 🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Do you see stars on level 51 on your new device? I would suggest you to replay level 51 and win it — do not “skip” and wait till the scoreboard appears on it’s own course — now go back to the map screen and see if you can tap your Profile screen to go to your original level. If it didn’t work, please back and let me know. You can simply type below 🍫🍫