Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Am I kicked out of the finals? I missed 9 am
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
it stopped showing that I’m in the finals so there is no indication that I am still in so there’s a bit of confusion
No, you aren't kicked out of the final Knockouts Round 1 if you don't start at 09:00am EDT
I didn't start until 20:00 GMT and I am now 7th on the leaderboard
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Please check this schedule Round 2: First place advances again. If you don’t make it, you are out of the competition.
When: 19th April, 03:00AM EDT - 20th April, 03:00AM EDT.