Everytime I purchase I end up an unbeatable level

Options
Connie_Crushen
Connie_Crushen Posts: 14 Level 2

it’s almost becoming pattern that when I buy goldbars, I immediately get stuck in a unbeatable level. I bought gold and now I can’t make it true level 615….

Comments

• Pyrolight
    Pyrolight Posts: 883 Level 3
    Options

Heh

While 615 is not tagged in here, it is one.

That being said, King is actually making a number of these levels easier. Not many yet but they have been updating the mechanics and adding turns to some of the worst of them… SOME of the worst :D

• kj8789
    kj8789 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I’m stuck on 5798 for 3 weeks after buying gold bars to get past another difficult level.is this normal? Once you buy gold bars do they want to keep you hooked?

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,748 Level 5
    Options

Hello @kj8789 To be honest I don't think this is true. I have played all the levels of Candy Crush and analysed the game quite a bit, and I have found that in the past year or so at any given time the level difficulty is the same for all players: I often check out levels players are stuck on by scrolling back to them in my game and I can always see why they are stuck and find that I struggle to pass the level they are stuck on also.

So no, I don't think King tweak levels to make them harder after or because you spend money. However, the game has generally become harder. The legendary levels and many others are designed to block players even with a top win streak unless they play certain boosters, such as a lollipop hammer or UFO near the end. So yes, it appear to you that the more you buy, the more the game makes you spend. It is a vicious circle and the only way to get out of this is to stop spending money on the game. There are some ways to play Candy Crush for free, but most involve starting from the beginning and then holding onto the gold you win from episode races and use boosters wisely. Once you reach the upper levels and have run out of gold you will need a lot of patience to play without paying. Eventually King will either give you a lucky board or update the level to make it easier to pass if too many players are stuck on it, but that can take days or weeks!

If enough players pay their way out, then King won't make those levels easier to pass! It gives them what they want: Profit. So only if we all stopped paying for the extra moves would they make the game fun again for everyone. King could still make a nice profit because in the old days some of the packages of boosters and free play used to be worth buying. But what I really object to is paying my way out of a legendary level by spending gold on 100 or 250 extra moves when I only need one! That is just "pay to play" and not fun and I wish King would stop this nonsense.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?