Options
Connie_Crushen
Connie_Crushen Posts: 14 Level 2

i wanted to check CC at microsoft but when i click this link i get:

Comments

• Pyrolight
    Pyrolight Posts: 883 Level 3
    Options

That is because it is in the Microsoft store app not the Microsoft store.

If you are running windows, in search type in Microsoft store. If it shows up you can see the app. If not you won't be able to access it.Also The "check it out" link points to the actual Microsoft store itself and it would not exist there.

Just a few quick differences:

• It scales fairly well to normal monitors.
    • Could still be a higher DPI IMO but pretty good. 1000x better than the facebook version or a mobile version on a large monitor.
    • No ads at all.Season Pass, Weekly Race and Theatre do not exist in the win app version.
    • You get 45 gold for episode race wins, ie 5 more gold per than mobile
    • Seasonal Events used to be a bit iffy sometimes but seem to have been improved.
    • You do not get the UFO nor Party Popper intro stuff, ie you done get 3 free UFO and 1 free Party Popper.
    • You will see the new levels first… for better or worse.

Many other advantages mobile used to have over the win app are gone. It is closer now but the mobile app is still objectively easier due to points 2 and 3 make the win app version the "hardest".

Also I think they rolling out the level updates to windows first, ie the updates from 100+ that have been happening.

Lastly, the windows version back in Nov still had one group that got cherries and the old style map. I think all of that has been cleaned up.

Honestly outside of points 2 and 3, all the versions, outside of differences due to seed/groups are becoming quite similar.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?