Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatโs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
just surpassed a million purples and the 30x multiplier is not working anymore on any new level.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I sent it but no action was taken and lost out on at least 50 levels of not getting 30x.
also cheating in board went unnoticed and your team is doing nothing about it.
king is not a reliable company at all.
Hello @gooble_gobble๐ค A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game! I would suggest you to send a complaint to King Player Support team through this link โ> https://soporto.king.com/contact
If you need further assistance, please type below๐๐