This seems kind of funny or am I wrong

Options
Kelli9907
Kelli9907 Posts: 10 Level 2
edited April 21 in All Stars

I’m playing all stars right now and I’m not being salty about the person that’s ahead of me, but it says she hasn’t played since yesterday but all day today she’s been earning points nonstop. That seems kind of funny or is it normal?

Comments

• Kelli9907
    Kelli9907 Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

she hasn’t even moved up in levels. Either she’s cheating or this game is rigged because this is ridiculous. She’s only in level 2000s and she’s earning that many points that she’s almost at 1 million and she hasn’t played since yesterday but yet she still earning points. I’m confused and getting pissed. I didn’t spend money on this game to be gypped.

• amr1124
    amr1124 Posts: 23 Level 2
    Options

It's not worth it to spend money on the competition because the chances of making it to the finals are so slim. I'm playing in the 2000's and have over 600k right now. Depending on her time zone and yours, hers might still show she hasn't played since yesterday. Check again in a few hours. And just for reference, I've seen people post that have over 15k in gold bars reserved for this competition. I haven't spent anything to get my score and still have thousands banked.

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,718 Level 5
    Options

Please note that you cannot rely on the player cards when assessing the other players. The player cards do not get updated by King continuously like the leaderboard does. The leaderboard is live. The player cards run a day behind time and are often faulty. So they may make no sense if comparing to the leaderboard score. Best to ignore the player cards.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?