Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
The countdown candy bombs haven't switched over to the crystal candies. Not sure if CC knew of this issue or if anyone else is experiencing this.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @ekoth09🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am not sure about the feature you are talking about as it sounds like a new feature that is in testing!!
Can you please provide more details? And, if possible, please post some screenshots too. I will report to our Candy Community In-charge and find out what's going on?
To reply, you can type below. To post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment box.
ll
I still have the bomb, it didn’t update in the app. I do have the other updates like the gummy dragon and the toffee things
Thank you 🍫🍫
Ok thanks. When it comes up again ill post a screenshot. If it ever does again lol.