Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
my points are not doubling and leveling up. I’ve been getting one point at a time and now I don’t even know where I’m starting at very upset right now. What can I do to fix this?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @christinefink🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Are you playing Candy Crush Saga or some other game?
You said your points are "not doubling" up!! But, can you please explain a bit more about "getting one point at a time"?
The more details you provide, the better assistance I can be!
Please type below to reply back!