Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi,
I live in Los Angeles. If I make it to the finals live event, do I have to take time off from work June 10-22, and does it required that I am at Kings location in LA for the entire day of straight two weeks?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @bukopop🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Players will be receiving more details closer to the finals date!
But, for now, please be prepared to take time off from work!