This game is outright cheating

Options
1235»

Comments

• Zagonlord12345
    Zagonlord12345 Posts: 59 Level 2
    Options

I just thought about something what’s the point of reporting the person if the company doesn’t do anything till it’s too late

• Lissa24
    Lissa24 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

The exact same thing happens to me, some people get 20k in a 5 minute period, but I have a lot of space on my phone and a lot of time, so I have everything recorded since 9:00 am when round 2 started.

• Zagonlord12345
    Options

also I just remembered something the person I was vs was in Germany that means they were playing for 24 hours straight no rests or breaks something is very wrong

• Lissa24
    Lissa24 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Look at the scores, there is an exact difference of 17,310 points in a period of just 3 minutes. I have paid for packages to be able to have unlimited lives and be able to play, a total of around $400 since the competition began to be able to play enough, along with this many hours invested. And for what? for a scammer to upload in 3 minutes what I upload in 20??? because I have passed more than 1000 new levels since the competition started, and that is not enough, they should review these players and their inflated scores. How disgusting that they allow this.

• Zagonlord12345
    Options

yeah that’s not right

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?