Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
And I was in 2nd place e in the 1st round k oxk outs . But account seems to ha e just disappeared while I was playing all my info gone like I never played
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @rtrimble4🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I do not think that it is Candy Crush team (King) that has deleted your account!!
By any chance, did you accidentally click on "delete account" icon? Even then, it would take some time to delete your account!!
What did you mean by "my info gone"? Are you not able to log into your game anymore? Can you please explain a bit more?
It is like you said above… we can warn others if we explain what to look for!!
I've tried and I'm not.getting anywhere but it doesn't matter because I won't ha e ti e to catch up I. The tournament so I just want peo people to know.if the are passing to may levels candy crush can delete your account your account like you never played
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thanks for the feedback. Please email Player Support from the game's Settings and Help Center so they can check up what happened in your game.
You can also email them from here: