Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was wondering why when I got my new phone a got everything except all my lives, and candy powers?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
that answers my question but also makes me not want to play anymore. kinda crappie a person collects all the boosters something happens to there phone and it's all gone. thanks for the help I think I'm done with this game now
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
The Gold Bars do sync across all platforms in all games, but the Boosters do not sync between devices.
Please check for more Info Here