Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was presented a blank leader board in the All Stars Race that said I had zero points, but was in 3rd when I checked a few hours ago. Now nothing will come up. Help!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
The events are populated, but at the time, none of my progress was posted in the events tab for the race.
It also seems as if the three levels I completed didn't feed into my race total, once it did return.
Hello @devoncrandell🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Do you see any events at all in your Events folder OR is it just the All Stars icon/Tournament that is missing?
If you see all the features & events, do you see a — where your placement shows? If you can provide a screenshot of your Events folder, it would help me!
To reply back, you can simply type below. To post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner🌟🌟
send capture to see