Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have spent 179 two times and 449 now..I'm not able to use them to play.its showing next life after 25min
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Princess6193πββοΈ A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you did not receive your purchased boosters!
You will have to contact the customer care of your device and find out what happened! Please click on this Green lettered link β select the device you are using β follow the steps/instructions provided there β> Did something go wrong with your purchase?
If you have any further questions, please type belowπ«π«