Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How to delete entire account pls ? Mobile Facebook linked ...level 669 got me beat won't let me pass and all subsequent rounds are all fire which are made too hard to get passed ...so with frustration in mind how do I delete entire account ?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
PummyRaj hoping you share tips but believe I will only get stuck again as all are fire🔥hard levels as moves go on meaning continually stuck game will frustrate me further ..thinking time to give up and delete to be honest
Sure👍️
While checking for videos, we will have to look for the ones that are created recently! Then only, those videos will match with our game board - moves as well as the blockers design, etc.,!
I will have scroll down a bit to reach # 669! Please give me some time & I will get back to you tomorrow🍫🍫
Yes if you can pls but videos don't help cos they don't show the board given or the moves in sequence ...but yes if there are tips it may help although the level I'm on and subsequent levels their after are all cruelly fire hard
Hello @hug001🤗 A Warm Welcome back to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are stuck on a level that seems like impossible!! Would you like me to see if I can find any tips for you to win this level?
But, to delete your game account, you can do so from your game itself.
If you need further assistance, you can reply by typing below🍫🍫
Deleted game already cos won't let me pass with or without boosters