Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello,I am living in Germany at the moment but I have never been to USA ,therefore I do not have a VISA …if I qualify and have to travel to the USA ,will that be an impediment or..?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hell @ICONICCANDY 🙋♀️ Welcome to the King Community!
Yes! All Qualifiers must have a valid Visa to travel to USA!
Please see —> Candy Crush Saga All Stars Tournament Terms and Conditions (March 2024) for more details!
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback . From Community Managers
Since the time might be too short to apply for a Visa between knowing if they are in the top 10 and the time for the final, it's up to the players judgement to decide which action to take. Unfortunately, there's nothing King can do to help speed up the Visa process - but we're noting this down for future events that the timeline is short.