Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I’m a resident in Brazil, but right now I’m in the USA. I have an account opened in both countries. I have documents for both places as well. Can I still make it to the final?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @sugarplumfairy 🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community! Brazil is one of the participating countries and hence, you are allowed to make it to the finals!
Since you are already in the USA, I guess you would not need a Visa to fly ether! Even if you do, you should have the documents you used before! But, just for my knowledge, how long have you been in USA? Are you on a working Visa (H1)?
Please reply by typing below 🌟🌟
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
From Community Managers
I absolutely understand this isn't ideal especially having to pay that big of a fee for Visa when it's not clear if the player will make it to the final. At the moment, the information I have is that the players themselves is entirely responsible for making sure they have everything needed to travel to the US such as passport, Visa etc.
Since the time might be too short to apply for a Visa between knowing if they are in the top 10 and the time for the final, it's up to the players judgement to decide which action to take. Unfortunately, there's nothing King can do to help speed up the Visa process - but we're noting this down for future events that the timeline is short.