Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I purchased the 10 coins for $1.99 and was charged too much. How do I get a refund?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @burnsmilly 🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community! I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game! Please click on below article - then select your device — then follow the steps & suggestions provided there ⬇️
If you have any further questions, please type below 🍫🍫