⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

All Stars 2024 Ranking

Options
marlinblack
marlinblack Posts: 3 Newbie

I can't see my score since yesterday. I'm in first and I can't see my points anymore. It's almost time to run out of the round.

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,010 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @marlinblack 🤗 Welcome to the King Community!

There are 12 more hours for this round to end! Please don’t worry!

1. If your game is missing whole events & features — please replay an old level and lose it. Now, go back to the map screen and open the Events folder. All or most of your events should be back;
    2. If you are missing All Stars leaderboard only — Please replay or play a level with Purple Candies and win it. This will trigger the leaderboard and bring it back.

If nothing worked and still experiencing issue with All Stars, please reply by typing below.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @marlinblack 🤗 Welcome to the King Community!

There are 12 more hours for this round to end! Please don’t worry!

1. If your game is missing whole events & features — please replay an old level and lose it. Now, go back to the map screen and open the Events folder. All or most of your events should be back;
    2. If you are missing All Stars leaderboard only — Please replay or play a level with Purple Candies and win it. This will trigger the leaderboard and bring it back.

If nothing worked and still experiencing issue with All Stars, please reply by typing below.

• marlinblack
    Options

I tried both options, it didn't solve it. Even without the leaderboard appearing, I continue to collect Purple Candy. I'm sure I'm in first place because I got an advantage over the second place. I don't want to miss it!

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hello Marlin 🙋‍♀️ I am so sorry that the trick did not work for you🙃

I agree, please keep playing! But, also send a complaint to the King Player Support team, so that they can take a look at the issue.

Here are the steps to send your complaint directly from your game ⬇️

1. Click on the Pink Cogwheel located in the top right corner of the game map screen;
    2. Click on the ? Icon in Settings Window;
    3. Click on the 3rd option - Follow All Stars….;
    4. Scroll down all the way and click on “Contact us”;
    5. Fill the form with accurate details and submit the form.

You will be receiving an automated email, which is an acknowledgement. Do not discard but, save it. 
    Now, send a reply through that automated email itself and explain the issue. Also, include the screenshot of your Events folder, along with screenshots you might have taken in last 3 days! Request them to assist you quickly as the Round is ending soon! 

Hope they will be able to help you quickly and resolve the issue for you🤞🤞

• marlinblack
    Options

I did what you advised, but I still haven't received a response. Very frustrating.

• Icehorse
    Icehorse Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
  • madjkat22
    madjkat22 Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

I'm sorry but I have to call "Shenanigans" on the whole thing. I had been #1 each round from the get go, all of a sudden some person/robot/ghost literally comes out of nowhere and passes me in the last couple hours and flies past me. Hard to fathom when I had OVER 1.5 MILLION points

• shaunnysmom
    shaunnysmom Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

same thing happened to me. I was earning and average of 3-6k points per level in 2nd place a d someone (bot)? in first place was earning 15-30k per 2-3 minutes. Impossible. I call Shebabigavs as well.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?