Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why am I not getting videos to watch to get extra moves am so stress I can't win the game...I love this game and now I feel like quitting because it's getting hard for me to complete the levels
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Need help I'm not getting extra moves. Not getting videos to watch. Why is that? I'm on level 9447
Am now hating this game coz I can't win like before...I need videos to watch