Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have lost all my progress like it has been canceled after winning the knockout stage, what can I do please?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Eddy1990🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that the leaderboard is not showing in your game!!
Is it just the All Stars Leaderboard OR other features and icons also missing from your Events folder?
Please reply by typing below.