Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Fo you have to be in the top 3 or just on the top 30 leaderboard to advance
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
well I guess there’s no reason to spend any money to get gold bars. I think I am in 8th
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Please check this page for more Info
Hello again @soonergirl🙋♀️
You have to be the top 1 player in your group to move to next rounds!
I meant top 20