Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
has anyone else not received one I am eligible!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @beckycrush101🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
The King team has made sure that the form is appearing in the game today.
If you haven't seen it yet, please close the App — shutdown your device for 5 minutes and restart it — reopen the game and replay an old level — now, go back to the map screen and you should see the pop-up of the Form.
I just saw it in my game and this is how the pop-up looks
thanks so much I got it 🥳
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Dont worry, Please check this page for more Info