Higher level players at disadvantage

Options
tamster1968
tamster1968 Posts: 6 Level 2

I've been playing in the All Stars games and still considered active as I'm in 2nd place. I was however in 1st place by a significant amount of points. I'm in the 7,000 levels while the player that quickly surpassed me is in the 1500 level. The thing I've noticed is that the scores for higher level are not equal to the lower level players (they are gaining points at a faster pace). In addition, the 7,000+ levels are slower to complete because they have patterns that change while playing and you have to wait for it to complete before you can make another move.

I have won 43 of the 40-point gold bars back-to-back, completed nearly all of the last 12 hours playing with 3-stars and crowns for each level and had no chance of catching up with the lower level player.

This is extremely frustrating and disappointing. I feel like everyone competing should have started at the same level even if it meant repeating already completed levels. This would have made it fair for all players, new and old.

I finally threw in the towel around 5pm because there was no sense in putting myself in a position of having to purchase more gold bars when its useless. This contest was created to create more revenue for the owners by attracting new players. .

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?