⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I need urgent help with this complaint.

Options
DeboraLopes
DeboraLopes Posts: 3 Newbie

Hello,

I'm having problems with the "ALL STARS" event. I'm in the 1st round of tournament eliminations. However, we found very suspicious activity from an adversary.

His nickname is "Jimmy" and he is probably using cheating to gain points. We verified an inhumane sequence of activities performed by the user. He has been active for over 15 hours playing non-stop and with an absurd increase in ALL STARS tournament points. I was about 300 thousand points ahead of him and he started playing today and passed me very easily (and I haven't stopped playing). The user "Jimmy" is very strange and is definitely cheating.

Please, can you analyze this case? I really want to go to California to play in this tournament, but with people like that destroying our community, it's not possible.

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,162 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Thank you for reporting . King does not condone cheating and their team is always working on improving the games and finding ways to stop such behavior. If our in-game cheater detection system detects suspect game play, they will investigate it further. If cheating has occurred the player will be suspended.  

Please reach out to our Player Support Team in order to report it! 

• tamster1968
    tamster1968 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

This is exactly the same thing that is happening in my round. I am at level 7300 and the player that is now leading started at around level 1200 and is now passed level 3000 and gaining rapid points. I reported this to Candy Crush but I got the same canned response you got. Even if they investigate it will be too late for us to continue playing because the rounds will have ended and we will be unfairly disqualified. The player ButterFlutter is clearly cheating to get ahead and hopefully it will be identified quickly, but I have no hopes of it happening during this knockout round. Very sad and unfair.

• DeboraLopes
    Options

This situation is very complicated... we are together for the community and no one can help us? It's clear that he has been playing cheating just like "Jimmy". The player is accumulating so many points in a short time that the level takes time to update. Now it has been 16 uninterrupted hours that the player has been increasing points without stopping... it is clear that he has done some kind of cheating with scripts or programming. We are trying hard to continue with the Candy Crush community, can't you look at this case in more detail?

According to the print, it is absurdly accumulating points NON-STOP. (Already open a support ticket)

• FluffyDinosaur
    FluffyDinosaur Posts: 2,386 Community Manager
    Options

Hi everyone, as Kiara mentioned above - we have cheater detection system on that will investigate any odd player behavior.

That said, I wanted to reassure that these big jumps in points can be because the player is playing offline and when they reconnect to the internet the scores makes a big jump. If you have reported this already, our team is taking a look at it 😊

• tamster1968
    tamster1968 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

I, we understand that players can be offline and that points will jump when they sign back in. I don't believe this is the case in either of the situations listed above. I know in my case, the player was playing online because as my points increased, her increased at the same time. As a matter of fact, I noticed an odd and continued assurance where it didn't matter what time of day or night that I played, as soon as I scored, their scores increased. Almost as if it were triggered by activity on my account because I was the leader until they began playing. I was never able to catch up because it always stayed 2k - 4k above my score. The player of mention is known as ButterFlutter. I also took screen shots of the score board to compare. I also don't believe for a single second that a player can advance 1500 levels in a 2-3 day period which was this case with this player. I did report it but got the same exact message you posted with the above player. We got scammed out of playing and scammed out of money with no shot at advancing even though it was earned and well deserved. Who knows what the next round of knockouts would have resulted in for us. We will never know.

• DeboraLopes
    Options

tamster1968, that's exactly what happened to me. I am extremely frustrated and have no response from support. Anyway... I think we were tricked.😕😔

If we could at least give us a more detailed answer to these 2 suspects, we would be more satisfied.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?