Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was playing the final knockouts and I was first and it was still like 9 hours left and some how the hub dissappear and I don't know if I won how will I know if I got into the final
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Youngsmurf please try signing out of your game, restarting your device and then signing back into your game. Once you have signed back in play a level and see if your All Stars leaderboard reappears.
If that doesn't work then I am sorry to say nothing will
There are only 15 minutes of the competition left, so good luck.