Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I cannot share my jakpot with others, how?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Yes i am playing candy crush saga,
Hello & Welcome to the King Community @RahidAmin
I am sorry to say that I did not understand what you are talking about!!
Are you playing Candy Crush Saga? If so, are you talking about the Candy Royale jackpot? If it is, can you please provide more details about the issue?
To reply, you can type below 🍫🍫
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Are you play Candy Royale events?