Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I’m the keeeper person I was in first for a couple hours and her candy’s jump way too fast it’s not possible
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
what happens if it’s true do I get to move forward?
Hello @Zagonlord12345🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
If you suspect cheating in the game, please send complaint to the King Player Support team by following steps in this (Green lettered) link —> How to report a Cheater in my game