All Stars Stage 4 – Final Knockouts Round 1 | Cheating suspicion

Options
GiggzZz
GiggzZz Posts: 20 Level 2
edited April 24 in All Stars

Can anyone confirm how to report a situation that is at least suspicious? Is it sending an email to queries@support.king.com or is there another faster way?

In a very summary way, at 02:15 AM EDT 24th April 2024 I had 8 057,426 points and the player "Anne" had 7,783,352 points, that is, a difference of 274,074 points, with 45 minutes left to close the stage (Unfortunately I didn't take a screenshot at this time but I wrote down the numbers on the calculator.). I noticed that at the same time the player's score had been updated by increasing very slightly compared to the previous points, which means he logged on to the internet at this time, which is why the score updated. This means that with the score updated online, there would be no "hidden score" due to having been playing offline. After 02:15 AM EDT 24th April 2024 I no longer paid attention to the score, because I know that it is humanly impossible to obtain a score of 274,074 points in 45 minutes. A few hours after closing the stage, I went to check the score and found that the player "Anne" finished the stage with 8,296,682 points (see attachment), so he/she obtained a score of 513,330 in 45 minutes. As you know, if the score of 274,074 was already impossible to beat, what more is 513,330. I hope that King have the necessary means at disposal, to at least understand what happened here, so that there is no doubt that everything was done legally and so that I can have a fair defeat, and I can leave the tournament with the feeling that the opponent was simply better and that there was no cheating.

Unfortunately I'm out of the tournament but I wish the best of luck to everyone who continues.

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?