Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
hello,
I reside in Canada but I am not a nationality . I believe being a resident here qualifies me for the Final stage as specified ?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Whether you need a visa depends on your passport. If you are not a national of any of the eligible countries you will need a visa, so check with US immigration if you need a visa to travel to the USA.