Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Nothing I try seems to work!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @SativaGummi π€ A Warm Welcome back to the King Community!
I am glad to hear that you have overcome the glitch and won the level! And, if you have already succeeded with level # 3000, Congratulations for reaching another Milestone ππ»ππ»ππ»
All the best & keep crushingπ
Thank you for response.
Well, I finally cleared that level, though not due to anything I learned in that video. My luck simply changed, and a Gummi Dragon did not get into that particular position on the board. On the last try, I released all the Gummi Dragons very easily, leaving me to continue wondering why that PARTICULAR one gave me such a problem.
Is the objective to remove the objects DIRECTLY BELOW the Gummi Dragon, despite the gap in the squares, or is it to get it to move to the square JUST BELOW AND TO THE LEFT by removing what's in that square?
The good news is that clearing that level enabled me to, at last, reach Level 3000!
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Please check this video , hope give some Tips