Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When filling out the form I accidentally used my work email… Will that be a problem and if so how can I correct? It must still be tied to my scores via form
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @katb60 🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community! I just saw a response by our Community In-charge to a similar question… please do not worry if you have provided incorrect information. If you reach the final 10 Crushers, King will make sure to contact you👍
All the very best with next 2 rounds too 🌟🌟🌟
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
The pop up form will appear again . Please check this page for more Info