Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why can't I access the ALL star page, I feel sabotaged
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @mateusgurtler 🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community! I am sorry to hear that you are having an issue in your game! Can you please explain what is happening? Did you come in the first place and win yesterday’s round? If not, unfortunately, the Race has ended for you 🙁
If you did come in first and moved to next round, I need you to explain a bit more about what is happening! Please reply by typing below 🍫🍫