Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi, I came in first in my group of 20 on 4-24-2024. However it says I was knocked out? I thought all I have to do is make it to first place and I would move on to next round. Can someone let me know. Thank you.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
PS
Also VERY DEFECTIVE TOO!β¦!
Yes, it says unfortunately I did not made it. Very strange how can I not made itβοΈOf course,
I would know if I did or not.
I was the only one on the 1st spot on the leaderboard. Of course I would know!β¦! And also I already filled up the form. Not that I am really going to win. STRANGE VERY STRANGE!β¦!
Exactly, that is totally WRONG and DEFECTIVE!!!!!
It said I bounced out of tournament when I first went in so I left . 2 hours later went on again and I was now on the board again to continue! I was now 2 hours behind. Not right. Then Last night I was in 2nd place I am playing . Then within 2 minutes all of a sudden 3rd place who was very far behind me overtook me by thousands. I am done. He could not have got thousands of points within 2 minutes!
Hi @Boydee5πββοΈ
Did you receive any reply to the complaint you sent?
Hello @Xanax0419π€ A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I would suggest you to send a complaint to King Player Support team through this link β> https://soporto.king.com/contact
Hello I have the same exact question. I thought all I must do is stay on 1st spot on the leaderboard.
Please I need some help.
Thank you