Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello, I would like to know if I can play on the same account on two devices without losing progress in Candy Crush All Stars
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
You must not play on both devices simultaneously, that is not allowed. You can play on one device at one time and then on the same account later on a different device.
I strongly would not recommend it.
Technically as long as it is not at the same time it should be fine but if you triggered the cheating algorithm you are out and there is no chance that could get rectified in time to have a chance.