Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatโs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
After each game it freezes. With WLAN connection it doesnt even Let me Start a New Level. I already tried to reinstall the game and i also lost All my Inventary... :(
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Papino79๐โโ๏ธ
I just remembered that one of my Community friends experienced same issue few weeks ago! Let's try that tip firstโฆ
Do you have access to a laptop? Are you logged into the game with Facebook or Kingdom account?
Here is what I need you to do โ> Log out of the game - close the App - turn off your Android phone; Open the game on a laptop/computer โ> log in โ keep it opened for few minutes โ now close the game on laptop and restart your Android device and reopen the App and log back in. (I know this trick sounds silly! But, worth a try๐)
I worked Till this morning:( I also qualified for the 2nd ko round... i use a galaxy s21 ultra
Hello @Papino79๐ค A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game! I am also sorry to know that you lost your saved boosters because of reinstalling the App!
Which device are you using?
Although you have reinstalled the game, let' try some troubleshooting steps first and see if it works!