Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was it said to go to next stage yet I'm. Still not able to get in its not coming up and I went to the next level it said last week
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
TrTrying To figure out what's happening today's the 24th I was 1st last time and it said to go next on the 24th 9am but I've been trying since 930 and I can't get in to it it's not coming up did they kick me out for some reason I am Canadian but it said we could participate