Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatโs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Nothing is appearing on my game and I qualified for round 2
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
The problem is that hours go by and then there will be no chance to qualify
Hello & Welcome to the King Community @dinopvh
Thank you for the suggestion you gave to @topita80!
Hope the issue will be resolved soon and we will be able to play the Tournament again๐๐
Hello @topita80๐ค A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Please use this link to send your complaint to the King Player Support team โ> https://soporto.king.com/contact
You can do the same from your game also! But, I did not receive any response from one of the links I used! Now, I cannot remember which link did not give a response and which one did!! So, please click on above Green lettered link and send your complaint.
** Please make sure to select the correction choices at "Topic" & "Subtopic"!
Where did u send the email to? I will send them one also
I'm glad it's not just me, there must be some problem with the app. The same thing happened to me, I qualified and I'm waiting for the start of Monday q should be HJ at 10 am. I've already sent an email and other people complained about the same thing